Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53

Hello everyone! Thanks to you wonderful folks that commented yesterday! That really made my day.

The scale was nice this morning. I was down 1 lb. I'm back to where I was before my snow-bound adventure at Moms. Now to get the ball rolling again!

Michael had to close at work this evening, so we didn't go to the rec center. I guess that is ok though as my back has been hurting a lot today. I didn't sleep well at Moms the other night because the bed was hard as a brick.. and I've paid for it ever since. I wanted to get in at least 3 miles on the treadmill tonight, but my back just wouldn't allow it. I managed to get 2 miles though. Good enough, I guess.

Food has been pretty good today. I could have made better choices on more than a few things.. but I stayed within my goals. I've had all my water, plus more. If I could have only got in a bit more exercise. Still.. I may see a tiny drop tomorrow... we shall see. It's not about the number anyway.. it is about not getting diabetes!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! im really proud of you! 1 lb is amazing! And all your water is great too. Plus you exercised! You are forming life long habits. Keep it up! You can so do this thing :D Have a great day!
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andra, I hope it is becoming habit. It has been easier to drink my water and I don't usually have to force myself to get on the treadmill anymore.. so maybe that is a good sign.

      Delete