Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day SIXTEEN Diet and Exercise

I didn't get a chance to check in last night before I went to bed, but I did get all of my calories tracked on My Fitness Pal. I'm glad I kept it with my limit. I put up a button on the right hand side of the blog if you want to check out my profile on there. I set my food diary to public as well. If you are already on there, add me as a friend.

I didn't get in as much water as I wanted to yesterday. I don't drink our well water and didn't get out to the store so all I had here was Diet Pepsi, milk or juice. I knew I should probably stay away from the juice, and I'm not a fan of milk. So it was Diet Pepsi most of the day until DH got home from work with water. However, the 4 cups I got in were just plain water. No flavoring.

I really pushed myself on the treadmill yesterday. I did 2.5 miles. WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment