Friday, January 20, 2012

Day NINETEEN Diet and Exercise

Sorry I didn't get a chance to write last night. I had a crazy afternoon. My oldest had speech therapy, then I had to go to the grocery store. That took all afternoon. By the time I came home, packed the groceries in, put them away, done dishes and laundry, it was time for the kids to bath. I got them bathed and in bed and finally made time to walk two miles on the treadmill, get my calories in on My Fitness Pal, shower and hit the hay.

Food was pretty good yesterday. I was too busy to be tempted with junk food. I did cave in and have some Diet Pepsi. Probably not even a whole can though.

The toughest part of the day was making myself get on the treadmill last night because I was so exhausted. But I did it, and I am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment