Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 88

Yesterday was a decent day. A very long one for some reason, but decent none-the-less. I helped Bai with his school work and cleaned a little, took him to speech therapy, had a progress report meeting with Daltons teacher that wasn't so great (I was an emotional wreck after that), and then picked Dalton up from after-school tutoring.

Once we made it home, Michael was home. He wanted to take the boys down the road about 1/2 a mile to a huge church parking lot to let them ride their bikes. Bai could ride his anywhere, but Dalton is still learning and the gravels in our driveway don't do too well with training wheels. So, we loaded up and headed out. The kids had a blast!

I had already walked 2.5 miles on the treadmill earlier in the day, but decided to walk a few laps instead of sitting on the tailgate of the truck being lazy. A lot of the locals use the parking lot as a walking track because we don't have one remotely close to us. So I knew that 6 laps around was a mile. My goal was just 3 laps to make it an even 3 miles walked yesterday. But, once I got to 3 laps finished, I was feeling great, so I did 3 more.  For a grand total of 3.5 miles walked yesterday. It was perfect weather for walking. The sun was shining beautifully, but the wind was blowing, making it just cool enough to be comfortable.

I originally had plans to come home and do TBL workout too, but my side was killing me by the time we got home. Michael seemed to think it may be a pulled muscle, but I don't think so. I told him it hurts right in the area where my gallbladder should be. I hope and pray it isn't something serious. It is still hurting this morning, though.

After we made it home I fixed the kids a bite to eat, we all got showers, and hit the hay. I couldn't go to sleep even though I was exhausted because of my side, so I laid in bed and read. As a result, I am dragging this morning. I'd love a nap, but I don't foresee that happening.

Food yesterday wasn't horrible, but wasn't great. I kept my calories within my range, but I had way too much bread. We didn't have a lot of options here at the house to chose from. I have got to get out to the grocery store at some point today.

I hope it is a wonderful day for us all!

4 comments:

  1. Bread is what always gets me too. Why is it soooo gooood???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't I like to know. Haha! Hope you are having a great day!

      Delete
  2. Great job on the extra laps you got in. They all add up in the end so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete