Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 89

Yesterday was one of those days when you feel like you don't have enough time to even breathe. I helped Bai with his school work, went to school to pick D up, to the grocery store and various pet shops. Once home I had to do the pack in/put away. Next it was time to help D with his spelling and sight words and get showers. I got a mile in on the treadmill and had to head to bed.

Food was ok. I came close to going over my calories, but I didn't. The main reason being that I ate almost an entire bag of pork skins when we were on the go. The boys ate at Long John Silvers and it was so hard not to eat with them.. but I didn't. I was starved before we got home, thus the pork skins. I got my water in, but drank a Diet Coke as well.

It is a new day today, and I am hopeful that it will be better. I am kinda worried about tomorrow (Saturday). We are going with our local 4-H across the state to a Rabbit Show. I don't know how I will manage not to eat out. I didn't think about the trip when I set my goals for the week. I plan to take our snacks, can eat breakfast at home, but at some point I'll have to eat some real food while out. Ugh. I'll try to make the best choice I can. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! There are lots of low calorie take out choices now. :) If not there is always a salad. :) You can make it!!! Remember what you are working for.... What is worth more. :) You are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are doing awesome! I disapeared for about a week, and come back to see how well you're doing! It's giving me the motivtion I am lacking. I've been stuck at my stupid 44 lbs lost for like 2 weeks now, I am about to lose my mind. I spent all week being active, spring cleaning, eating well, etc., and I'm stuck here. I wanted to give up yesterday, go get a BigMac, large fries and a beer or six, but my best friend talked me through it.

    It's great to see you are sticking to your plan and doing so well! You inspire me, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Waves* Hey Tracey! Good to see you back here. I was wondering where u disappeared to. Thanks for all your kind words. I'm trying, but I had a rough weekend. Thankfully I am back on track now. I bet in a few days you will have a major drop in your numbers. That happened to me. I held steady forever then boom lost 5+ lbs overnight. Could be hormones or anything. You are doing so well. Don't cave. You have got this!

      Delete
  3. You can eat out just make the best choices you can. Sometimes events in life are not Condusive to diets.

    ReplyDelete