Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 48 Diet and Exercise

Yesterday went pretty good. I weighed and was dangerously close to being down 25 lbs. I am so happy about that. Food was within range. I didn't drink near as much water as I should have though.

Michael, the boys, and I went to the rec center to work out and I came close to passing out. I had ate breakfast and lunch before I went, but evidently I had waited too long between meals. Next time I will make sure to have some sort of snack before I go.  I did a mile on the treadmill and a little over seven miles on the bike. I had planned to get some weight training in, but I didn't even attempt it after I felt faint.

I got in bed early last night but ended up reading until 3 am! So there you have my reason for not writing. I had my nose stuck in a book.

Hope each of you out there in never never land are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment