Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day TWENTY-ONE Diet and Exercise

Wow. Twenty one days! I am so happy about that. I've been on the treadmill every single day! Tomorrow is my official weigh in day. I'm excited. I hope the scales are friendly. I know I've tried hard this week. It sure hasn't been easy.

There is a saying on 3FC {3 Fat Chicks on a Diet} that inspired me this week.
Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Maintaining your weight is hard. Pick your hard.
I've been within the calorie range all week and have tracked them on My Fitness Pal, drank my water, very little Diet Coke, and no junk. Surely the scales will notice. If not, I will keep on going anyway. Someday it will show.

I can do this!! One day and one pound at a time.

Today it was a task to get on that treadmill. I was in such a bad mood. Someone had broke in to my parents vacation cabin and stole anything and everything that they could possibly sell. I was so angry, upset, aggravated. I just didn't have the motivation to get on there. But then I told myself.. I made a promise to myself and I intend to keep it. I got on there and walked two miles.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment