Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day THREE Food and Exercise

Today, day three, was pretty good. I still haven't ate any chips, snacks, or any other junk. My food intake may have been a bit much cause I was starving this afternoon. I had vegetarian fat free refried beans with salsa around 9 pm and I was hoping not to eat after 8. I've done good on my water, but it was flavored sugar free. I don't like to drink my calories, but I just can't do plain water. I've only been using a bit of the flavoring though. So hopefully it won't make too much of a difference. I am very proud of the fact that I have only had one glass of Diet Coke today. Yay me!

Exercise has been fair. I cleaned all day. I swept and mopped the whole house, done dishes, and worked in my sons room sorting toys for four hours! I rested up from that, cooked supper, done laundry, dishes again. I was so exhausted, and really didn't feel up to getting on the treadmill, but I made myself. I pushed through a mile @ 2.7 mph. It took around 22 minutes, but I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment