Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day TEN Diet and Exercise

Hey all! Can you believe that I have made it TEN days without giving up? Woo hoo!! That is ten days watching what goes in my mouth, ten days on the treadmill, ten days drinking my water, and two full days with NO Diet Coke. That last one has to be a record for me. Last week I tried to slowly wean myself off. I knew if I dropped it cold turkey that I would cave in as soon as the headache hit. Thankfully I've had no caffiene withdraws.

My oldest didn't let me sleep well last night as he was having nightmares so I've been draggy all day. I didn't feel up to getting on the treadmill, but do I ever? I just had to make myself do it. Once I was on there, I was ok though. As usual. I walked 1.25 miles tonight at 2.7 mph. The first 1/2 mile was on an incline of 2, the second 1/2 mile was level, and the last .25 mile was incline 3.

I think slow and steady wins the race. So I'll keep chug, chug, chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment