Monday, January 9, 2012

Day NINE Diet and Exercise

Day two of week two. What can I say? It is no fun, no fun at all. I have wanted something sweet and something salty all day.. which generally would mean that I'd dive into a big bowl of ice cream or eat some buffalo flavored Doritos. I caught myself reaching for that corn chip bag a dozen times and to make matters worse Mom sent the boys some homemade peanut butter fudge. Talk about temptations. I didn't cave in too bad. I did have one of the tortillas and a about 1/8 of a candy cane. I figured it would curb the craving and not be too horrible on the scales. When I go to the store again Ill have to buy some of those 10 calorie Jellos and some more varieties of fruit. Over all the day hasn't been a failure and I call that a win. I drank my water, I haven't had a sip of Diet Coke or any kind of pop today at all {only one sip yesterday.. not even a 1/4 a can} and I got my treadmill time in. I walked 1.25 miles today at 2.7 mph. I did 1/2 at an incline of 2 and 1/2 level. Let's hope tomorrow is a win as well. I'm ready to get rid of this flotation device I call a stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment