Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 173

Yesterday, (Wednesday), was a fair day. I kept up with my calories.. in my head.. which is a no-no, drank above and beyond the amount of water I needed to drink, and walked a mile on the treadmill. So pretty good overall until about midnight. I ended up eating four cookies. Yep. Four! Strangely, the scales still dropped this morning.

Monday morning I was at 289. Yep, up 7 lbs from my lowest. Then, Tuesday I was down to 285something. Wednesday, 285 but in lower ounces and this morning I was 284.1. So less that 2 lbs up from my lowest. Thank goodness. I'm getting back on track, slowly but surely. I'm sure most of it was water weight from having way too much sodium during vacation. Though, had I not gained, I wouldn't have to re-lose, and these lbs I'm losing would put me into the 270s. But, it didn't work out that way.

Anyway, better days ahead.

2 comments: