Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 103

I slept from 9:30 pm til 11:30 am!! I was so exhausted.

Today was a go, go, go day. We had a ton of errands to run then we spent the afternoon at the campground with my sister and her family. Camping + smores = not.so.good. But my calories were within range after I walked a mile and a half. Cut into my exercise calories... again. I do not like that.

Ugh.

On the upside.. I found another pair of size 24 non-stretch jeans from Maurices in my closet. I put them on, and low-and-behold.. they were very comfortable. Even better than the other pair. Yay. I was also able to fit into some size xxl Old Navy t-shirts that I've had in a drawer forever because I was too fat for them. They are brand new and I never donated them because I hoped someday I would be able to wear them. It is someday! (I started in a tight 4x from Old Navy)! AND the scale was down a lb this morning. I probably blew that with the smores though.. but I am going to be hopeful.

Nite.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is the absolute best, when clothes fit that used to be too small!
    S'mores always get me too since they are such a treat. Good job staying within your calorie limit though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It really made me feel better about myself to wear the clothes than seeing the # on the scale drop. Strange, but true.

      Delete
  2. S'mores and staying within calorie limit <---sounds like an excellent balance to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't work out so well. LOL. I don't know if it was sodium in the crap food I ate or what, but I was up on the scale this morning. No smores from now on.

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous feeling to fit into smaller clothes! Keep it up and the numbers on both the scale and the clothing sizes will keep coming down :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on fitting into your jeans! I would definitely have problems with avoiding the s'mores too. Those are SO addictive, but SO bad for you!

    ReplyDelete