Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 85

Today has been a good day. I wish I had got up and went to church, but I didn't. I was just too tired and maybe too lazy. I slept til almost noon. Yes, noon!!!

Michael, the boys, and I went to Mom and Dad's to eat dinner with the family. I ate too much I am sure, but I haven't ate much since so maybe it will be OK tomorrow when I weigh in.

I managed to get all my water in today and only had a sip of a Diet Coke. I'm pretty proud of that. I really really love my Diet Coke. I don't know what it is about it.. but it just makes my day to crack a cold one open.

I didn't work out this afternoon as Michael was working on my treadmill in the middle of the living room floor. He adjusted the belt and for now it isn't slipping. It is just a quick fix and we will need a new belt in the future, but it works, for now. When he finished, he looked at me and said "There you go, honey! Walk until your little legs fall off." LMBO! He is pretty great.


As if getting my treadmill back in working order didn't make me happy enough... my KENTUCKY WILDCATS advanced to the FINAL FOUR!! Go Cats!!!!

I'm not sure who this photo originally belonged to... but someone has shared it on FB and I couldn't resist posting it here.


"Cardinal: Oh no way, not UK again !!! (Sniffing)
Pitino: Oh shut up, stupid bird !!!!"

Haha!! Watch out Louisville!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am the same way about diet coke. I wish I could just stop drinking it because I know it's horrible for me, but it's just so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can go a few days without it, but I've never made it a full week. I agree.. it is so good!

      Delete
  2. Diet coke has crack in it!!! LOL j/k. Glad the treadmill is up and working. Now you can work on your yearly goal again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It seems that way, doesn't it?

      Thanks! I'm glad too!

      Delete