Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 70

Hey all! Today went by without anything traumatic happening. Thank goodness!

The boys had a sleep-over last night so the house was and still is a total disaster. We got up early, took the friend home, and went to Michael's parents house for the day. Michael and his Dad had to work on the truck. They changed a boot on the axle, I think. The boys and I hung out with their Granny Judy.

Food at the in-laws is always tempting. They have lots of treats for the kids and it is hard for me not to endulge too! I didn't give in to the  pizza, ice cream, or chips. But I did eat 2 big bowls of pinto beans with onion, ketchup, and corn bread. It would have been a better day had I avoided the cornbread.. but I didn't. I'm pretty upset with myself over that. But it is done now. All I can do is make better decisions next time.

Since being home I have worked on a wool sweater quilt that I am making and didn't walk on the treadmill as it was late when we got home and Michael had to get in bed. He has super sensitive hearing and walking would have kept him awake. No, I'm not just saying that. I do feel guilty that I haven't walked in 2 days, but I did work really hard yesterday on the ditches.. so maybe that will make up for not walking yesterday. 

Tomorrow is Sunday and Mom is home from the hospital, so I will go to her house. Sundays are always so hard for me but I am determined not to do horribly again. I'll make time to walk on the treadmill. I have to! I didn't have a Diet Coke today nor any other sort of pop. AND today is day 55 of me tracking my calories! Gotta be happy about those things!

I'm exhausted and time goes up tonight, so I lose an hour.. I better get in bed.

I hope you all had a better day food wise than I did. Until tomorrow.. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment