Monday, February 6, 2012

Day Thirty-Seven Diet and Exercise

Even though I ate like a horse yesterday, I saw a small drop on the scale this morning. I've done better today calorie wise. But, I could have made better food choices. I feel like I had too many carbs and too much sodium. Probably not a good combo, but we will see. I walked 3 miles on the treadmill tonight while watching a documentary called The President's Photographer on Netflix. Time just flew by. I could have probably walked even more but my treadmill isn't in tip top shape and it was acting up on me. So annoying. I thought I might do the Richard Simmons Disco Sweat DVD but I never did get around to it as the kids had company until late. I'm so tired as it has been a long, long, long day. I guess I better hit the hay as I have to get up early. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment