Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Thirty-Nine Diet and Exercise

Ok, so I didn't write last night. Sorry. I was so tired. I collapsed at 9:30 pm. That is so out of character for me. I am normally a night owl.

I did pretty good yesterday. Probably could have done better, but I'm ok with how it went. I've been trying to avoid eating out as much as possible again this month. I did cave in and eat at subway, but I had the 6-inch Steak and  Cheese rather than a footlong. I had white bread, Amercian cheese, light mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle. No chips, no pop. Calories for the day were within goal. So I've ate out 2x since January 1st. I think that is pretty good and both times I made pretty decent choices. That is a victory in itself.

The scale went down yesterday but I didn't make it to my 20 lb loss. Very frustrating. Yet I can't be unhappy because the scale did move and it went in the right direction. Gotta keep fighting. I'll get there eventually.

I drank a ton of water yesterday. More than normal, and I felt it at bedtime too. I got up at least 5x during the night to go to the bathroom. I was pretty irritated that I woke up so much.

Well, life is calling. I'll try to be on time with my check-in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment