Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Thirty-Eight Diet and Exercise

Yesterday was a pretty decent day. I was hungrier than I normally am, but not as bad as Sunday. I could have made better food choices, but I kept my calories in check. I drank all my water, but not a single glass over. I need to work on really getting my water in today.

There was a drop on the scale yesterday making me 19 lbs down. I was ecstatic. I am hoping for 20 lbs down today, but if the scale doesn't show it, I won't give up. It'll be there tomorrow or the day after. It isn't about the numbers anyway and I need to keep reminding myself of that. It is about a better life, a healthier life.

I am starting to see little signs that I have lost some weight other than on the scale. One of my jackets that I could barely zip up in December went on, zipped, and I had room to spare. My jeans are getting a little looser as well.

I walked for two miles on the treadmill last night at 1% incline. I wasn't sore or anything, but I just didn't feel up to walking. I tried to watch The Biggest Loser to motivate myself, but it just didn't happen. I need a good movie or documentary to watch while I am walking.. it makes the time go by so much faster.

Here is to a new day! Let's get this day started. I'll try to write on time tonight. But, no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment