Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day Thirty-Five and Day Thirty-Six Diet and Exercise

The last couple days have been NUTS. Yesterday the kids and I slept in and then did some work here in the house. Michael and I had to take the treadmill apart and attempt to tighten a belt as it has been slipping for a few days. It did decrease the slipping, but didn't fix it. I hope and pray we don't have to buy a new one. Michael is going to look online tomorrow to see where would be the cheapest place to buy one. I managed to walk about 1/2 a mile before we had to work on the crazy thing. I told Michael that I would end up breaking my neck if I didn't quit. So when I got off and sat down he said let's see if we can fix it. Thank goodness I have a man who can fix things. If not, it would have just had to sit there til I hired someone to do it or bought a new one. After he got it put back together I walked another 2 miles. So I got in 2.5 yesterday.

I stayed up late watching movies on Netflix and slept late again today. It has been non-stop since I got up. I had to shower, get the kids ready, and then we went to both of our parents houses. Food.. so much food. I passed on a lot, but I did end up eating too much. I stayed within my calorie range as best as I could figure on homemade food that I didn't cook myself. BUT I came very close to going over and I normally don't do that. Once we finally got home, I managed to get the boys showered pretty quickly so that I could walk on the treadmill before they had to go to bed. I got a mile and a half in today.

Tomorrow is Monday. That is always fun, right? Nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment