Sunday, January 1, 2012

A whole range of emotions.

Last night when I went to bed I was pretty chipper and excited about this new year. However, I barely slept. It seemed like every single time I would go to sleep, something would wake me right back up. The kids go back to school tomorrow so we had to get up earlier than we are use to in order to go to bed earlier tonight. Needless to say, I am exhausted today and my mood is far from chipper and excited.

I stripped down and stepped on the scale this morning. Yikes. That wasn't pretty. Worse than I expected. I will do measurements and before pictures before the day is out. I don't care how tired I am.. I am going to get on that treadmill today.

My goals for this week are pretty much just to eat healthy and exercise more because I am not on a diet, I am changing my way of life. But if I have to be specific:

Get some kind of exercise for 5 days straight.
Drink MORE water.
No Chocolate
No Candy
No Cookies
No Cake, Donuts, or Muffins
No Pastries
No Chips
No Ice Cream
and No Fast Food!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment