Friday, January 27, 2012

Day Twenty-Seven Diet and Exercise

What a busy, busy, day. Michael was off from work today and the boys were both sick. So we kept the youngest home from school and took them to the doctor. After they were starving and I was too. We went by McDs. I told Michael I didn't want to go in and eat because I did NOT want to eat there. I had made it this far into the month without eating out and I wasn't going to cave in. As we were in the drive through I knew I couldn't make through grocery shopping without eating something. I should have had some sort of breakfast before we left the house but we were in a hurry. This is the real world, and this will happen, so I had to weigh my options. Eat out or get sick. So I decided to eat out. I didn't do horribly though. I made a smart choice. I ordered the Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal. That's eat. 270 calories. I am so proud of myself. I could have caved and had something really unhealthy, but I didn't. Yay!! Next time I WILL eat before I go out though.

We had to go to the pharmacy, grocery shopping, and when we made it home we had to work here around the house. We needed to move our three month old chocolate lab pups from the kennel to an area that they could run around in. So we had to move the dogs, houses, water and then cut out steps down under the hill so we wouldn't bust our rears trying to go down the side of the mountain.

I came in and filed our taxes and walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill. I was just too exhausted to go any further. Food has been in check and I drank my water. I hope the scales are nice tomorrow as they weren't today.

No comments:

Post a Comment