Monday, January 30, 2012

Day Thirty Diet and Exercise

Today has went pretty good as far as food and exercise go. I have ate but kept my calories within range. I haven't had any pop at all and I've drank tons of water. I got on the treadmill and walked 2 miles but I did a full mile on an incline 3 which is much harder than I normally do and I cooled down with a mile without incline at all.

I hope to see a better number on the scale in the morning. I was up 2 full pounds this morning. I was so furious. I about blew a gasket. I know I dont need to look at the day to day weight, but that is very hard to do. I was expecting to be even or lose, not gain. I'd say I had too much sodium at Moms house yesterday, but who knows. I just hope the scales are nicer tomorrow.

I did meet a goal yesterday. I counted calories for 14 days straight. Then today was 30 days straight on the treadmill. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment