Friday, April 18, 2014

Still truckin' along.

I know I've been MIA, but I haven't given up. I've been posting a lot on a Facebook group rather than on here. I guess it is the instant gratification thing. Usually I have dozens of replies on there the moment I post something. So, it really has helped me to be accountable. I haven't lost weight as fast as I would like... but I am making better choices. Not always, but most of the time. I'm down 21 lbs since January 1. You can see the change in the photo above. The photo of me in the red shirt was taken at Christmas. The grey shirt was take last Sunday at Moms. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! For some reason, I thought of you today and came to see if you had updated your blog. So glad to see the photo and see that you're doing awesome. You look so good. You're radiating! You need to write a post detailing how you're losing the weight. Are you back on the treadmill or doing something different? I hope you, and your family (including your Mom!) are doing great as well.

    ReplyDelete