Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Here it is.. 3 am... January 1, 2013. It's been a year.. where am I? Who knows! I was down 46 lbs. But I've been off track for months after having some issues with my hip. I'm still having issues with my hip... but I won't make excuses. Even if I couldn't keep up with walking like a mad man, I could have ate clean and exercised in other ways. I just didn't. I quit exercising and I've ate like a pig. I wouldn't be surprised if I've gained every ounce back. So this year, I'm not going to make any ridiculous resolutions. I just want 2013 to be a healthy year for my family and I. I hope everyone is doing great, miss you all. I *may* get on the scales tomorrow.... just to see.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you see you back online! Striving for good health in 2013 is perfect :) Good luck & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete