Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 97

Today has been a pretty good day. I spent the morning helping Bai with school work and cleaning the house up a little. I needed to clean the house up a lot, but we had to be at Dalton's Easter party by 1:30 pm. The kids had fun hunting eggs. They were allowed to get 10 eggs each, so watching them try to chose what eggs they wanted was hilarious.

Here Dalton is showing off his loot. He was of course thrilled that Michael was able to leave work for a little while to come watch him hunt eggs. Sorry they were all squint eyed. It was bright out there.
Here we have Bai showing off his score and acting silly with his Daddy as usual. Bai had a bucket too, but one of Dalton's classmates didn't have one, so Bai let him use his. What a sweetie!
And just to prove Bai doesn't always look like that.. her he is with his "girlfriend". Sorry, I had to blank her face out as she isn't my child and this is the internet.
When we made it home, I cooked some supper, and then took a nap. It is Easter Weekend and Spring break for the kids. I figure I better get in as much sleep as possible, while I can. After the nap, Michael and I went out to feed the dogs, chickens, and goats. It is kinda our alone time each day. Not very exciting to some, but we love it. Oh, and I almost forgot.. Dalton lost his 2nd tooth this afternoon! I bet he asked me 10x if I was proud of him. Isn't he freaking adorable?!
But, I can't forget a big part of what made my day a good day... I am officially down 40 lbs!!
These are the same exact clothes I had on January 1st. That shirt use to be shrink-wrapped to me. Now it is too big! Yay!!!
Bai took the pics for me. Thanks Bai!

Food has been so-so. I cut it close with calories. I don't expect to see a loss tomorrow. But I didn't go too crazy. I managed to get my water in, only drink a little Diet Coke and I got on the treadmill for a mile and a half.

I hope each of you had a great day too! Nite.

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the loss! Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 40 lbs weight loss!!! :) Your awesomesauce!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you!!! Can you tell it now??? Wow!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete