Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 115

Hey all! I hope your day has been a great one. Mine's been "fair to midland" (as my Grandma use to say). Nothing too eventful happened today, which is good. Just your run of the mill Tuesday. I've had a crick in my neck all day so I've been pretty useless around the house. I did walk 2.5 miles on the treadmill tonight, though.

Food has been, eh. So, so. I caved and had about a tsp of Nutella and a 100 calorie snack cup of pudding. But I didn't binge and I came in within my calorie limits so I'm ok with it.

I still plan to do the Tone Up Your Arms video, then shower and bed.

Nite all!

Found this on Pinterest. I need to remind myself of this very quote every single day.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great quote and so true! Glad you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope your day (yesterday) was great too!

      Delete