Saturday, March 24, 2012

READY FOR SUMMER Challenge!




I have decided to participate in a READY FOR SUMMER Challenge along with my SIL Melanie.  The challenge will last 10 weeks and my goals for the challenge are:
  1. Weight loss :: Lose at least 20 lbs.
  2. NSV (Non-Scale Victory) :: Easily fit into my size 22 jeans.
  3. Exercise :: Work out at least 5x a week.
  4. Nutrition :: No eating out, count my calories everyday, and stay within my pre-set goals on My Fitness Pal.
There you have it! I can't wait to get started! Good luck everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi this is Kody from SkinnySized.com I am excited to be joining you on the Ready for Summer Challenge the next 10 weeks. I am a new follower of your blog! If you have a chance stop by for a visit some time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kody! Welcome. I'm excited about the weeks ahead as well. I'll be sure to stop by your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the challenge, great to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the goals! Just started following your blog and so glad to be joining you in the Summer Challenge!! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we can do this! I'm going to check out your blog right now as welcome. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Wohoo! Love your goals, glad you've joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete