Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 77

Yesterday, which was Saturday, started out pretty good.. but later in the day I went  to a baby-shower. Needless to say, I ate too much. I didn't make horrible choices... I didn't have cake or anything sweet. But, I just ate too much in general.

When I made it back to the house, I did better, as I was stuffed for pretty much the rest of the evening. I drank more than enough water, and walked 2.25 miles on the treadmill. So hopefully I didn't screw things up too bad.

Today is Sunday, and as usual, we are going to Moms. I'm going to try to keep myself in line. It is getting harder for me to resist than it use to be. I thought it would get easier as time passed. Oh well. I am strong and determined. I'll make it.  I just need to find the willpower I had in January.

I had my son to snap a pic for me yesterday... just because.  So I figured I'd share. Say Cheese!


Oh, and those pants... are size 24 from Maurices! They do have an elastic waist though. But the rest of the pant is not stretch.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Lookin' good! Don't deny yourself! Have just a little of what you want. That's what I do and it seems to work. It takes away the urge, but I don't eat a ton.

    I hit 44 pounds lost today, I am so excited! I am 10 pounds away from kissing the 200's goodbye, and I was able to get into a pair of size 18 capris with a zipper! I haven't been able to do that in over 8 years. I went on a hike today with my husband and daughter and they like to walk the deer trails. Man, I thought I was going to have a stroke, lol, but I'm glad I went.

    Keep on trucking! You look terrific and you also look happier than you looked in your beginning pics. Have a great weight loss filled week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on 44 lbs! That is amazing. You will be in Onederland before you know it!

      Size 18? I didn't even know that existed. LOL. JK. It has been at least 11-12 years since I saw a size 18.

      Good job on the hike. I know what you mean about feeling like you are going to have a stroke. I feel the same way every time I have to walk up our very long and steep driveway.

      Thank you for the continued support. It means so much!

      Delete