Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 61 and 62

Yesterday went ok. Calories were in check, I drank my water and walked 2 miles on the treadmill. I would have posted about it this morning, but I had a very busy morning. I went to Moms house and cleaned her entire house for her. She has been really sick here lately and  hasn't been able to do it. Dad has helped with the cooking and dishes, but she likes her house tidy. I worked myself into the ground.

Michael and I planned to go to the rec center this afternoon to work out, but it didn't work out that way. We had 11 tornadoes here in Kentucky tonight. We had one warning here at my house, but thankfully it passed without any damages. Others were not so lucky. Some areas were completely leveled and there was multiple fatalities.

Shared on Lex 18 FB Page by Elizabeth Kroger
This is West Liberty, Ky tonight. Photo on Kentucky.com FB Page by John Flavell.
I am so thankful that the storms didn't hit close to home. I know I prayed so hard, as did many, for God to keep my family safe. Take all my possessions if he must, but keep my family safe. My heart breaks for those who lost everything and I pray God eases the pain of those who lost their loved ones. I can not imagine the pain that is being felt in our state tonight.

Such a sad, sad, sad night here in Kentucky.

Back on subject, I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill after all the storms had passed. I didn't go over on calories, but I am cutting it close. I have starved all day. Maybe part of it was emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment